The Gardeners’ Guide for Charleston and The Lowcountry
First published in 1949 and completely updated in 2015, this book provides information on all aspects of gardening in the South Carolina Lowcountry and the lower South.
This invaluable book provides
- Instructions for annuals, biennials, and perennials as well as maintenance for turf grass
- An extensive list of shrubs and trees
- A month-by-month “to do” list on preparing, planting, pruning, etc.
- Details on garden planning and preparation as well as ongoing care of the garden
- Information on herbs, including a garden diagram
- A list of references, resources, and websites
$15.00 retail + $5 (shipping + handling) (contact us for wholesale prices)